This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
GPS on Guard Tracking Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy and developing features that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the GPS on Guard Tracking Ltd. Web Site and Mobile Apps and governs data collection and usage. By using the GPS on Guard Tracking Ltd. website and Mobile Apps, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The types of personal and other information we may collect about you are primarily from four sources: (a) information you provide; (b) information provided by your employer; (c) information collected via the App; and (d) information automatically collected. The legal bases for our processing of Personal Information are primarily that the processing is necessary for providing the Services and that the processing is carried out in our legitimate interests. We may also process Personal Information upon your consent, asking for it as appropriate.
Your employer may give us information about you: (1) when creating a user profile for you in order to enable you to access the App under the Employer Agreement (whether on a trial or full basis) or to enable us to provide our Services. This information may include your name, company email address, company telephone number, job title, level of seniority, department, work start date, salary and primary office location; (2) otherwise in the course of your employer’s use of the App.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
GPS on Guard Tracking Ltd. built the GPS on Guard Tracking as a Free app (restricted). This SERVICE is provided by GPS on Guard Tracking Ltd. at no cost and is intended for use in conjunction with GPS on Guard Tracking Ltd. admin software.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Information collected from App
Depending on your device, our App may request certain permissions that allow it to access your device data. By default, you must grant these permissions before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, you can revoke it at any time, and it is your responsibility to monitor/adjust them in accordance with your preferences. In order to revoke these permissions, you may go to the device settings. Please note that the revoking of such permissions might impact the proper functioning of the App. If you grant any of the permissions listed below, your information may be collected by the App:
- Phone: This permission allows the App to open your phone app to make outbound calls using phone numbers stored within the App. A few examples would be to contact your company’s emergency number, the local emergency services number or contacts at any of the locations you are working at. There are no components in the App which permit us to listen in on, record or tracks calls being made. All call actions being made will appear on screen when your phone app is opened after selecting an option to make a call. Once you have signed out of the App, there are no functions used to prompt a call from your device.
- Location: This permission is used to grant the App access to transmit your device’s location, using Google’s location services, to the GPS on Guard Tracking server when you signed in and using the App. This is done to provide your employer with your location while you are working to ensure your safety. When you sign out of the App, all location transmissions are cut off and GPS on Guard Tracking will not be able to access your location.
- Camera: This permission is needed to allow the App to use your camera when taking pictures or video from within the App for tracking and/or reporting purposes or when the remote safety recording is triggered by your employer. Like the phone permission, the App will simply open your camera app so that you can take the picture to add to a report or record a video (watch mode). Once you have signed out of the App, there are no functions used to access your camera.
- Microphone: Almost identical to the camera permission, the microphone permission is may requested so that the App can record audio during a video recording. Your microphone cannot be accessed once you have signed out of the App.
- Storage: The App may request access to your device’s storage so that it can access the images and videos taken from within the App. There is also an option to upload images from your device instead of having to take the picture from within the App itself. This permission gives us the ability to access those images; we do not access any other data saved on your device. Like all other permissions the App requests, access to your device’s storage is not permitted once you have signed out of the app.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these "cookies" explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
In certain circumstances, and in order to perform the Services, we may disclose certain information that we collect from you:
- within our family of companies, which includes parents, corporate, affiliates, subsidiaries, business units and other companies that share common ownership;
- with your employer in accordance with the Employer Agreement;
- with third-party service providers working on behalf of GPS on Guard Tracking;
- with emergency service providers;
- with law enforcement and governmental entities when required by law;
We may finally make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding your interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, and/or functionality available through the Services.
GPS on Guard Tracking acknowledges that you have the right to access and correct your Personal Information, in accordance with applicable law, or additional rights under the GDPR. GPS on Guard Tracking collects information under the direction of your employer and has no direct relationship with you. If you would no longer like to be contacted by your employer and/or would like to access or correct your Personal Information, please contact your employer that you interact with directly.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.